This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Team Foundation Consulting makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Team Foundation Consulting has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Team Foundation Consulting’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Team Foundation Consulting’s negligence
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Team Foundation Consulting; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Team Foundation Consulting to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
This website disclaimer is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Website Contracts